Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Bucket List

L's first Christmas. Our first family Christmas. So many traditions to start and sights to show our daughter on this first magical time.

I wish to start as we want to go on and introduce L to the true meaning of Christmas as well as the modern Christmas traditions. Christingle services, nativity stories and scenes and advent candles. We will also make up Christmas gifts for a boy and girl the same age as L who might not be as lucky as L. I hope to do this every year as L grows she can be more involved in choosing and thinking of others less fortunate than herself. 

We will also be indulging in the modern Christmas. A tree, decoration, parties and presents for all. 

Here is my Christmas Bucket List. 


I can't wait to get started and celebrate this special time with my special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment